Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's up with American Idol Season 10 finalists

25 May 2011, seventeen year old Scotty McCreery was announced as the winner of the tenth season of American Idol with sixteen year old Lauren Alaina as the runner-up.


Scotty’s first single “I Love You This Big” and Lauren’s “Like My Mother Does” (Kristy Lee Cook original), were released immediately after American Idol. Both songs were in the U.S. Billboard charts “I Love You This Big” peaked at number  11 and “Like My Mother Does” at number 20.

Scotty McCreery’s first album “Clear As Day” will be released on October 04, 2011 while Lauren Alaina’s “Wildflower” album on October 11, 2011.

Scotty McCreery (left) and Lauren Alaina (right) on the Today Show

Another American Idol season 10 finalist Pia Toscano just released her first single entitled “This Time.” (I just heard the song today and it’s awesome!) Pia Toscano, Haley Reinhart and James Durbin are now managed by Red Light Management.

Pia Toscano
James Durbin
Haley Reinhart

P.S. Haley Reinhart is my favorite! J

-Kwento ni Mersi Marrakesh

No comments:

Post a Comment