Saturday, August 6, 2011

Delicious treats from MedChef by Chef Hasset Go


MedChef believes everyone deserves a sweet treat, a small reward for the small accomplishments we finish everyday.

Now I just don’t know what good I’ve done to deserve these yummy treats from MedChef. I just wish my photos can do to your eyes what the actual treats did to my tongue and taste buds.

Walnut Carrot Cake

Red Velvet

Tuna Pasta
  
Pesto Pasta

Finally for the piece de resistance...


Chocolate Overload
  
MedChef Homemade Cakes, Pastries and Desserts
139 Mother Ignacia Avenue, Quezon City, Metro Manila (across ABS CBN)
telephone (02) 710.4807, 585.6052
mobile 0915.487.1332

MedChef is owned and managed by business and creative partners Chef Hasset Go and Jayson Paul Carlos. Chef Hasset Go is a multi-awarded pastry chef, consultant and instructor. He’s been awarded the Consumer’s Choice Asia Pacific Award, Asian Star Achiever Award, Asian Star Quality Award and the Seal of Product Quality 2010.

Special thanks to my friend Francis Simeon, publicist to the stars.

- Kwento ni Remus Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment